Market Color September 29
Market Color YouTube
Market Color Podcast
- Kraken as settle with the CFTC and has been fined $1.25 million, due to violating the Commodities Exchange Act between June 2020 till June 2021.
- The CFTC Commissioner proposed opening up a rule-making procedure to provide clear “rules of the road” for exchanges and other crypto entities to abide by.
- Two U.S. senators have introduced a bill on Monday requiring the Treasury Department to take a closer look at crypto mining across the world.
- Decentralized Ethereum-based exchange DeversiFi is reassuring users after a 100,000 of tether transaction cost the platform $23.7 million in fees.
- Dan Berkovitz, a commissioner at the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission, will serve as general counsel of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission starting in November.
- Coinbase is adding a new feature which allows user to deposit a portion of their paycheck into their Coinbase account.
- Revolut, which has a $33 billion valuation, is looking to launch its own crypto token, according to two sources.
- Northern Data AG announced the acquisition of the bitcoin mining operation Bitfield N.V. in a stock-for-stock deal.
- CoinGecko, CoinMarketCap and TradingView are currently all blocked by China’s internet firewall, according to tests run by The Block, in a move from China’s internet censorship agency.
- Bitmain, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of bitcoin mining machines, is planning to suspend sales of its machines to miners in mainland China.
Ready to get started?
Subscribe below and get started on your CrossTower journey. We offer a variety of informational content along with our top tier trading services.