Market Color October 1
Market Color YouTube
Market Color Podcast
- U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell has told Congress he does not intend to ban cryptocurrencies but said stablecoins need greater regulatory oversight.
- Visa has developed a conceptual protocol, called “Universal Payments Channel” (UPC).
- Compounds Financeâs new upgrade, contains a bug that has given users an âunusual amountâ of COMP tokens as rewards.
- Argo Blockchain has agreed to buy 20,000 mining machines for the data center it is building in West Texas.
- It been reported that decentralized exchange aggregator 1inch has begun geofencing U.S. IP addresses. This move aim to pave the way for a new product launch in the U.S.
- Rippleâs has launched a new $250 million Creator Fund which will provide funding and technical support for artist and developers in the NFT sector.
- Zero Hash, has raised $35 million in a Series C funding round led by Point72 Ventures.
- El Salvador officially starts volcano-powered Bitcoin mining.
Ready to get started?
Subscribe below and get started on your CrossTower journey. We offer a variety of informational content along with our top tier trading services.