Market Color September 24
Market Color YouTube
Market Color Podcast
China’s central bank bans all crypto transactions, Bitcoin now accepted as tips on Twitter, Robinhood to test crypto wallets next month, & more.
- China’s central bank has said all cryptocurrency-related transactions are illegal and must be banned.
- Circle is partnering with financial data aggregator Plaid.
- Twitter has officially rolled out its tips function worldwide, with a bitcoin integration provided via the Lightning network.
- 1inch has deployed its Exchange Aggregator and Limit Order protocols to the Arbitrum layer 2 network.
- eToro has launched a new portfolio offering exposure to DeFi through a portfoilio of 11 crypto assets.
- Kava Labs has launched a $185 million Ignition Fund that will be used to support DeFi projects and onboard new projects.
- eToro is delaying going public through a SPAC listing until the fourth quarter.
- Dapper Labs (NBA TopShot NFT creator) has raises another $250m of was led by Coatue.
- Crypto custodian Cobo Wallet raised $40 million in a Series B funding round led by DST Global, A&T Capital and IMO Ventures.
- Argo Blockchain said it raised $112.5 million in a U.S. share sale.
- Kentucky’s securities regulator ordered crypto lender Celsius Network to cease and desist from offering its interest paying accounts in the state.
- Robinhood plans to begin testing cryptocurrency wallets next month, with an aimed rollout in early 2022.
Ready to get started?
Subscribe below and get started on your CrossTower journey. We offer a variety of informational content along with our top tier trading services.