Crypto Market Cap | Mine BTC at home through Compass Mining | Market Color – CrossTower
Market Color YouTube
Market Color Podcast
Mine BTC at home through Compass Mining, Coinbase to open prime brokerage to institutional investors, & more.
- Gensler said he will be looking closely at crypto platforms as he believes many crypto tokens have attributes of investment contracts or securities. “Stablecoins may have attributes of investment contracts, have some attributes like banking products.”
- Coinbase has dropped its plans to launch its lending product. Coinbase is opening its Prime crypto brokerage to all institutional investors.
- DeFi platform Vee Finance has exploited for around $35 million in the second major attack of an Avalanche platform.
- Portal, a project that’s looking to build out a DeFi ecosystem on the Bitcoin blockchain, has raised $8.5million.
- Invesco has file and register Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF, a trust with physically protected private keys.
- FTX has received licenses in Gibraltar and the Bahamas for two of its subsidiaries.
- Compass Mining has launched a new service that lets retail miners mine bitcoin at their homes.
- Genesis Digital Assets, has announced a strategic raise of $431 million, making git the largest known funding round announced by a bitcoin mining company.
- Blockdaemon, a blockchain infrastructure platform, has closed a series B funding round of $155 million.
- BitClout’s creator has launched the “Decentralized Social” DeSo blockchain with $200 million in funding including a16z, Coinbase Ventures, Winklevoss Capital and Polychain Capital
- TrueLayer has closed a $130 million fundraise led by Tiger Global Management, giving the company an valuation of over $1 billion.
- Sorare, a soccer-focused NFT trading platform, has announced a $680 million Series B fundraise led by SoftBank.
Ready to get started?
Subscribe below and get started on your CrossTower journey. We offer a variety of informational content along with our top tier trading services.