Crypto Market Cap | Web 3.0 & NFT word of the year | Market Color
Market Color YouTube
Market Color Podcast
- SEC is planning an open meeting on Dec 2nd to include a crypto panel discussion titled Crypto and Digital Assets: Helping to Ensure Investor Protection and Market Integrity in the Face of New Technologies.
- Grayscale has released a report titled “The Metaverse, Web 3.0 Virtual Cloud Economies” which states that the metaverse may represent an over $1 trillion annual revenue market opportunity.
- Adidas has tweeted saying they have partnered with Coinbase. Stating that it’s “Probably nothing.”
- Data from DeFi Llama, show that Elrond a layer 1 smart-contract platform that leverages the web assembly (WASM) virtual machine is now the 10th largest DeFi ecosystem with $1.9 billion in TVL.
- The Collins Dictionary has officially announced declaring that NFT is their word of the year, surpassing the likes of crypto, metaverse and hybrid working, among others.
- An SEC filing shows that Morgan Stanley has increased its Bitcoin exposure to over $300 million by purchasing additional shares of the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC) for 3 of its funds during Q3.
- Celsius Network has upped its $400 million Series B round from October to $750 million after the round was oversubscribed.
- Griid Infrastructure is in talks to go public through a SPAC merger with Adit EdTech Acquisition Corp, the merger would value the combined entity at more than $3 billion.
- A recent document from China Telecom seen by The Block, shows that the top Chinese internet service provider has come up with a detailed solution to detect domestic miner IPs that have communicated with mining pools’ URLs.
- Kazakhstan’s Ministry of Energy has attributed the 8% increase in domestic electricity consumption throughout 2021 to Bitcoin miners.
- EToro is limiting the trading of cardano (ADA) and tron (TRX) for its US customers, starting in December due to “business-related considerations in the evolving regulatory environment,” according to a statement on its website.
- BlockFi will now move to a rate-based withdrawal fee structure starting Dec 1st, citing “increasing transaction costs on the Ethereum network.”
- European Council, adopted its position on the Markets in Crypto Assets (MiCA) framework, according to a statement on its website.
- MoonPay has launched a new ‘concierge service‘ aim at celebrities and the super-rich to enable them to purchase NFTs without any of the hassle of setting up a wallet or buying crypto. Clients include Jimmy Fallon and Post Malone.
CrossTower Inc. provides this content for general information purposes, to better inform you on your digital asset investment journey. We do not provide investment recommendations or provide tax advice. Please consult your investment professional or tax advisor if you require assistance in these areas.
Ready to get started?
Subscribe below and get started on your CrossTower journey. We offer a variety of informational content along with our top tier trading services.