Market Color YouTube
Market Color Podcast
- Valkyrie has filed with the SEC, to offer a 1.25x leveraged bitcoin futures ETF to U.S. investors.
- Direxion (Exchange-traded fund issuer) has filed for a product that would enable speculators to buy contracts that short the price of Bitcoin.
- According to a Bloomberg article, cited people familiar with the matter, a report expected this week from the U.S. Treasury Department and other agencies will indicate that the SEC has significant authority to regulate stablecoins, which are the cryptocurrencies pegged 1:1 to fiat currency.
- FDIC chair Jelena McWilliams said that the agency is focused on creating “clear guidance” on the intersection between crypto and the American banking world.
- SkyBridge Capital is privately offering its investors the option to invest in Kracken.
- CoinList has raised $100 million in Series A funding, bringing CoinList’s valuation to $1.5 billion.
- Australian bitcoin mining company, Iris Energy filed for an initial public offering (IPO) with the U.S. SEC to raise up to $100 million.
- Mastercard and Bakkt announced a partnership which will allow customers based in the United States to buy, sell and hold digital assets through custodial wallets.
- An “Initial Litigation Offering” is looking to fund a case against a California county by offering a tokenized stake in any resulting recovery.
CrossTower Inc. provides this content for general information purposes, to better inform you on your digital asset investment journey. We do not provide investment recommendations or provide tax advice. Please consult your investment professional or tax advisor if you require assistance in these areas.
Ready to get started?
Subscribe below and get started on your CrossTower journey. We offer a variety of informational content along with our top tier trading services.