Crypto Market Cap | Bitmain launches efficient Bitcoin miner & NY mayor talks crypto | Market Color – CrossTower
Market Color YouTube
Market Color Podcast
• US House of Representatives voted to pass the $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill.
• New York Mayor-Elect Eric Adams gave an interview with CNN’s, where he described cryptocurrency as “a new way of paying for goods and services throughout the entire globe.”
• Solana Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and FTX announced a $100 million fund to invest in start-ups focused on building blockchain gaming studios.
• Bitmain is launching a more efficient Bitcoin miner according to a source.
• Osmosis a DEX on the Cosmos blockchain, is working on a way to prevent front running and the extraction of MEV.
• Chia Network is developing a data-sharing prototype for the World Bank’s Climate Warehouse.
CrossTower Inc. provides this content for general information purposes, to better inform you on your digital asset investment journey. We do not provide investment recommendations or provide tax advice. Please consult your investment professional or tax advisor if you require assistance in these areas.
Research, reports, and market insights from the experts
Sign up for daily reports on trends in the markets, bespoke reports and research, webinars with pros, and more.