CrossTower’s trading platform is built from the ground up for institutions and professional traders.
We have a low cost trading model and superior execution.
Fully Customizable Loan Terms
Structures created according to customer demand.
Professional Customer Service
Expert team with Wall Street Lending Background.
We solve liquidity from Institutional Partners.
Institutional Grade Infrastructure
- For institutional market-making, leverage, hedging, and operating capital needs, access alternative liquidity.
- In the markets for cryptocurrencies, CrossTower is one of the top lending desks. We function as trusted counterparty for institutions all around the world, facilitating two-way originations between lenders and borrowers.
- To meet your working capital demands, lend your assets, or take out a loan using cryptocurrency or cash as collateral.
- The majority of assets are held in an offline, airgapped cold storage system. Only a small portion are held in an online hot wallet.
- Cold wallet uses multi-signature digital signature schemes to eliminate single points of failure and improve resilience against the loss or compromise of any individual private key.
- Exchange infrastructure is hosted in world class Equinix London LD4 data center, which is SOC 2 Type II, ISO 27001 & PCI compliant.
- Cybersecurity practices are periodically audited by leading experts.
Institutional Lending Features
- Fully customizable loan terms and structures created to satisfy both lenders’ and borrowers’ requirements across customer groups and geographic
- Enhancing capital efficiency through seamless interaction with the CrossTower
- Across all market cycles, a global staff provides 24/7 coverage to serve client demands.
- Superior Experience. Complete big orders efficiently and dependably.
Research, reports, and market insights from the experts
Sign up for daily reports on trends in the markets, bespoke reports and research, webinars with pros, and more.
News and Events
Jordan Housman joins CrossTower to expand institutional business
Jordan Housman joins CrossTower to expand institutional business Jersey City, NJ, February 8, 2023 – CrossTower, Inc., announces it has hired Jordan Housman as Director of Institutional Sales. Jordan will be responsible for leading the company’s institutional sales efforts, and expanding its presence in the institutional market. CrossTower has seen significant uptick in institutional customers growth in 2023 as more traditional financial players become increasingly interested in the potential for crypto to deliver strong returns and diversify their portfolios. “As the regulatory infrastructure for securely trading crypto assets continues to develop, CrossTower expects institutional adoption is likely to continue its upward trend. We are pleased to welcome Jordan, who brings a wealth of experience in institutional sales to the team. His expertise will be instrumental in driving the company’s institutional sales efforts and furthering its presence in the institutional crypto arena as it continues to expand”, said Kapil Rathi, Chief
News and Events
CrossTower hires new Head of Partnerships & Strategy
Carlos Betancourt, digital assets industry veteran, joins CrossTower to grow institutional business Jersey City, NJ, January 30, 2023-CrossTower, Inc., announces it has hired digital asset veteran, Carlos Betancourt, as Head of Partnerships & Strategy, to lead the company’s partnership initiatives and institutional product and service offerings across Over-The-Counter (OTC), Lending, and Research verticals. Carlos leverages over 15 years of professional experience and 7 years of expertise within the digital assets ecosystem. He is responsible for two key roles with CrossTower: 1) working across internal and external resources to manage and grow institutional customer accounts; and 2) helping develop new product lines and services to drive business and grow their presence globally. “CrossTower is committed to rebuilding the digital asset industry in a methodical way, and we’re excited that Carlos is joining our leadership team. Carlos’s background in building traditional and digital asset funds and products strengthens our goal to grow
CrossTower, other crypto firms line up bids for bankrupt Voyager Digital after FTX collapse