Senior Specialist – HR
About the company:
Founded in 2019, CrossTower, ranked 4th in the world by CryptoCompare, is a crypto exchange offering capital market capabilities with offices in the U.S., Bermuda, and India. CrossTower empowers smart money to push the limits of what is possible. CrossTower provides the best-in-class services and products tailored to the needs of retail traders and institutions, including hedge funds, family offices, endowments, pensions and other market participants. Because our leadership team has extensive experience building and managing traditional exchanges and structured products, we understand what’s needed to ensure the CrossTower experience is familiar to market professionals.
About the role:
Unique & exciting opportunity to work in an innovative and growing Crypto, Fintech, Blockchain & Defi domain to support the HR division. This role holds so much value in the organization and would be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer. As a Senior Specialist HR at CrossTower, you would be responsible for end-to-end IT/Non-IT global recruitments along with other critical aspects of Human Resource operations.
What you’ll do
- Handling the full life cycle of all IT/Non-IT hiring requirements.
- Effectively manage, prioritize workload, and close the hiring needs of the business.
- Partner with the hiring leads/project teams/managers to understand the requirement.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport and headhunting with minimum Turn-Around-Time.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Raise offer letters, appointment letters & other related HR documents as in when required.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements on various job sites and other available sourcing mediums.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, conducting screening tests, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; and advising managers on training and coaching.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting training.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Immigration requirements as needed.
- Looking after all joining formalities like coordination with IT for systems access, building security access, maintaining HR system (JustWorks) and Organization charts.
- Managing leaves or paid time off tracking, benefit plans (medical / dental).
- Managing Code of conduct & adhering to.
- Other HR related tasks assigned by the management from time to time.
Qualifications and experience
- 5+ Years of relevant experience.
- Preferred to have an MBA in Human Resources.
- Hands on experience in recruitments.
- Should be able to manage high work pressure.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Coordination with the candidates till on-boarding.
- Strong negotiation and convincing skills.
- Familiarity with Human Resource Management concepts.
- Comfortable working in a highly visible role.