About the company:
Founded in 2019, CrossTower is a trading platform founded by capital markets veterans on a mission to mainstream digital asset trading. Our digital-asset platform was methodically built for institutional and individual investors with best-in-class safeguards, services and capabilities as well as innovative pricing to make the next-generation financial markets a reality. Because our leadership team has extensive experience building and managing traditional exchanges and structured products, we understand what’s needed to ensure the CrossTower experience is familiar to market professionals.
About the role:
The Sales Trader role will be to ensure the development & management of trade relationships with the clients. To succeed in this role, you should be a seasoned sales professional who is not afraid to speak their mind and give suggestions. You should be familiar with financial services and have a good understanding of sales management and trading frameworks. Who can manage our client experience of interfacing with our OTC desk and help us to scale the business. This sales professional will evolve into a role where he/she will spend time selling value-add services (Options, Structured Prod, Custody, PB, Lending & more) and will also be responsible for moving commoditised execution to a technology interface.
What you’ll do
- Identification of new leads in Institutional FX, and responsibility of developing and tracking a business plan to expand existing client relationships
- Develop knowledge of client needs and requirements; coordinate effort to service client organisations.
- Interface with clients to give market colour/maintain relationships
- Scout for new clients and get them onboard
- Cross-sell products within the relevant Asset Class
- Help facilitate execution via phone and electronic chat etc.
- Manage simple flows through use of electronic trading platforms
- Optimise pricing and spreads for individual relationships
Qualifications and experience
- 2-5 years in a similar role in either FX, Equities or another Crypto shop
- Degree Educated
- Passionate about markets and more specifically equity derivatives
- Solid foundation of understanding the Macroeconomic environment and how it relates to the flow derivatives
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Experience dealing with large hedge funds
- Preferably fluent in more than one language
- Experience managing e-trading flows
- Programming experience preferred
How to apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]