About the company:
Founded in 2019, CrossTower is a trading platform founded by capital markets veterans on a mission to mainstream digital asset trading. Our digital-asset platform was methodically built for institutional and individual investors with best-in-class safeguards, services and capabilities as well as innovative pricing to make the next-generation financial markets a reality. Because our leadership team has extensive experience building and managing traditional exchanges and structured products, we understand whatâs needed to ensure the CrossTower experience is familiar to market professionals.
About the role:
A leading crypto entity with global offices seeks an investor relations and capital raising professional for asset management and structure products.The primary role of our Investor Relations will be assisting the team with fundraising and investor relations functions across all of our funds. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to participating in calls with existing and prospective investors, developing a deep understanding of our investment products and strategies, researching potential investors, coordinating investor follow-ups, maintaining a high degree of service and responsiveness, managing and updating marketing materials, assisting with investor communications, building relationships, and keeping the firmâs client database accurate and up to date.
What you’ll do
- Prospect new relationships with institutional investors
- Maintain existing relationships with institutional clients through client service, preparation of marketing materials, and performance update
- Develop a firm understanding of the product platform
- Update and maintain the firmâs client database
- Manage and update marketing materials with new information
- Develop marketing materials and/or IR-related content
- Manage due diligence requests on behalf of potential investors
- Maintain accurate and organized information on investors
Qualifications and experience
- We are looking for professionals with all levels of experience.
- Prior prospecting experience required.
- Demonstrated success in a strategic investor relations function, including having successfully helped to develop and implement projects and strategies that have delivered results.
- Impeccable interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to communicate both orally and in writing, including the dissemination of financial performance and related information.
- Ability to stay organized and thrive in an extremely fast paced environment.
How to apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]