Head Of Marketing
About the company:
Founded in 2019, CrossTower, ranked 4th in the world by CryptoCompare, is a crypto exchange offering capital market capabilities with offices in the U.S., Bermuda, and India. CrossTower empowers smart money to push the limits of what is possible. CrossTower provides the best-in-class services and products tailored to the needs of retail traders and institutions, including hedge funds, family offices, endowments, pensions and other market participants. Because our leadership team has extensive experience building and managing traditional exchanges and structured products, we understand what’s needed to ensure the CrossTower experience is familiar to market professionals.
About the role:
In this position, we are looking for a person that will play a key role in the development and execution of CrossTower’s marketing strategy. The candidate must have a strong blend of execution-oriented marketing knowledge, automation and lead-management experience.
What you’ll do
- Own the development and execution of institutional and retail marketing strategy.
- Execute multiple aspects of product marketing – branding and positioning, targeted outreach, strategy, education, engagement campaigns, events and communication.
- Think big and create – what is the future of digital assets and how can we define it for our customers to satisfy their needs.
- Strategize on how to bring sophisticated retail and institutions into the digital asset economy more quickly.
- Create and own a prioritized roadmap of key initiatives aligned to our annual marketing goals.
- Analyze and optimize marketing campaign performance.
- Help to define and refine the positioning and value proposition of CrossTower.
- Build and maintain relationships with CrossTower’s sales and product teams to understand their needs and inform our positioning and roadmap.
- Enable client and partner-facing teams with marketing and educational collateral.
- Manage relationships with key partners and third-party vendors.
- Ensure sales and marketing partners have the tools and training to understand and handle leads effectively and efficiently.
- Develop, create and distribute marketing materials to clients, prospects, partners and other key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, brand management, or advertising with B2C experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute.
- Ability to manage all digital marketing channels (e.g., social, search, website, and email).
- Excellent writer – samples required.
- This is an in-person position based out of Jersey City, NJ.
- Exceptional working knowledge of email marketing, SEO & SEM and social platforms.
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to drive high-level strategy and evolution, while still managing the day-to-day details.
- Exceptional references.
- Knowledge of crypto, blockchain or retail focused trading platforms is a big plus.
- Strong experience working with WordPress to manage content.
- Experience creating & implementing marketing strategies based on demographics, attitudes, and behaviors.
- Experience with Adobe, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, and other graphic design tools.
- Experience with HubSpot, Pardot, and other marketing automation tools.
- Experience working with growing scalable startups.
- Experience successfully launching products within an eCommerce, Consumer Internet, AdTech, Digital Assets or FinTech business.
- Experience creating compelling consumer content strategies.