About the company:
Founded in 2019, CrossTower, ranked 4th in the world by CryptoCompare, is a crypto exchange offering capital market capabilities with offices in the U.S., Bermuda, and India. CrossTower empowers smart money to push the limits of what is possible. Our digital-asset platform was methodically built for institutional and individual investors with best-in-class safeguards, services and capabilities as well as innovative pricing to make the next-generation financial markets a reality. Because our leadership team has extensive experience building and managing traditional exchanges and structured products, we understand what’s needed to ensure the CrossTower experience is familiar to market professionals.
About the role:
Unique opportunity to work in an innovative and growing field supporting the following business lines in the Capital Markets division at CrossTower: DeFi, Automated/Algorithmic strategies, Investment Management, Market Making, and Lending & Borrowing.
Come join the fastest growing industry of Cryptocurrencies and Digital Assets.
*Experience and interest in Crypto/Blockchain preferred but not necessary*
What you’ll do
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (trade reports, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis.
- Track and determine financial status by analysing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Reconcile transactions and trade data from various business functions.
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the growing world of digital currencies.
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope.
The right candidate will work closely with the finance division and gain exposure to the C-suite.
Qualifications and experience
- Previous working experience as a Finance Analyst is preferred but NOT required.
- Expertise in spreadsheets, databases, and financial software applications.
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis.
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments.
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
How to apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]