CrossTower Intern Program
About the company:
Founded in 2019, CrossTower is a trading platform founded by capital markets veterans on a mission to mainstream digital asset trading. Our digital-asset platform was methodically built for institutional and individual investors with best-in-class safeguards, services and capabilities as well as innovative pricing to make the next-generation financial markets a reality. Because our leadership team has extensive experience building and managing traditional exchanges and structured products, we understand whatâs needed to ensure the CrossTower experience is familiar to market professionals.
About the role:
CrossTower is looking for highly motivated individuals with interests in the Crypto, Fintech or Financial Services industries to join our fast-growing team as an Intern. In the focus that you select, you will work closely with a variety of internal teams and external counterparties. We are looking to add one intern to each focus.
- Research various cryptocurrencies and their market trends;
- Educate our online audience by generating and promoting CrossTower content;
- Create animations and marketing materials using video-Adobe Premiere and HTML;
- Identify opportunities for new communication channels to further growth in sales;
- Take charge of CrossTower social media to help grow brand awareness; and
- Utilize marketing computer software and other online applications (e.g. CRM tools, online analytics, Google Adwords and WordPress).
- Strong writing skills, a âgo-getterâ attitude, and tenacity to get our story heard;
- Create engaging written copy to appeal to a wide and general audience;
- Turn complex concepts into easy-to-understand guides and stories;
- Develop and write articles, blogs, ads for social and digital channels, email pieces and newsletters; and
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, or graphic design
- Research foreign jurisdictions and their corresponding cryptocurrency regulations;
- Assist in the review of investor qualifications and on-boarding of clients;
- Help in the preparation and submission of regulatory filings;
- Provide support related to AML/KYC matters; and
- Perform ad hoc projects for the compliance and legal team.
- Analyze user transaction and market exchange data to identify fraud, suspicious activity and/or operational risk;
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, technology upgrades and automation;
- Utilize technology skills (programming background) to automate operational processes and perform analysis on large data sets; and
- Provide timely responses to counter party inquiries.
- Developing key relationships with industry leaders that align with our mission;Â
- Create engaging copy that appeal to the professional audience;
- Cold emailing isnât a challenge, it is what you feel most comfortable with;Â
- Cryptocurrency Social Media is something you cannot live without; andÂ
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, or graphic design a plus
Qualifications and Experience:
- Currently enrolled in a college or university;
- GPA: 3.0 or above;
- Previous experience/interest in cryptocurrency preferred;
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks and projects autonomously;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Great work ethic, willingness to learn and proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, transparent and collaborative working environment;
- Innovative and strategic thinker with the ability to identify creative solutions to operations and compliance challenges; and
- Strong analytical skills and significant experience with Microsoft Word and Excel (macros, formulas, pivot tables and use of external data sources âweb and api).
How to apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]