CrossTower Intern Program
About the company:
Founded in 2020, CrossTower is an exchange operator founded by capital markets veterans on a mission to mainstream digital asset trading and investing. Our digital-asset platform was methodically built for institutional and individual investors with best-in-class safeguards, services and capabilities as well as innovative pricing to make the next-generation financial markets a reality. Because our leadership team has extensive experience building and managing traditional exchanges, we understand what’s needed to ensure the CrossTower experience is familiar to market professionals.
About the role:
CrossTower is looking for highly motivated individuals with interests in the Crypto, Fintech or Financial Services industries to join our fast-growing team as an Intern. In the focus that you select, you will work closely with a variety of internal teams and external counterparties. We are looking to add one intern to each focus.
- Research various cryptocurrencies and their market trends;
- Educate our online audience by generating and promoting CrossTower content;
- Create animations and marketing materials using video-Adobe Premiere and HTML;
- Identify opportunities for new communication channels to further growth in sales;
- Take charge of CrossTower social media to help grow brand awareness; and
- Utilize marketing computer software and other online applications (e.g. CRM tools, online analytics, Google Adwords and WordPress).
- Strong writing skills, a “go-getter” attitude, and tenacity to get our story heard;
- Create engaging written copy to appeal to a wide and general audience;
- Turn complex concepts into easy-to-understand guides and stories;
- Develop and write articles, blogs, ads for social and digital channels, email pieces and newsletters; and
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, or graphic design
- Research foreign jurisdictions and their corresponding cryptocurrency regulations;
- Assist in the review of investor qualifications and on-boarding of clients;
- Help in the preparation and submission of regulatory filings;
- Provide support related to AML/KYC matters; and
- Perform ad hoc projects for the compliance and legal team.
- Analyze user transaction and market exchange data to identify fraud, suspicious activity and/or operational risk;
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, technology upgrades and automation;
- Utilize technology skills (programming background) to automate operational processes and perform analysis on large data sets; and
- Provide timely responses to counterparty inquiries.
- Developing key relationships with industry leaders that align with our mission;
- Create engaging copy that appeal to the professional audience;
- Cold emailing isn’t a challenge, it is what you feel most comfortable with;
- Cryptocurrency Social Media is something you cannot live without; and
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, or graphic design a plus
Qualifications and Experience:
- Currently enrolled in a college or university;
- GPA: 3.0 or above;
- Previous experience/interest in cryptocurrency preferred;
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks and projects autonomously;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Great work ethic, willingness to learn and proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, transparent and collaborative working environment;
- Innovative and strategic thinker with the ability to identify creative solutions to operations and compliance challenges; and
- Strong analytical skills and significant experience with Microsoft Word and Excel (macros, formulas, pivot tables and use of external data sources –web and api).
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected], along with a note indicating your preferred area(s) of focus.